Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Corax GV Backpacking Boot
We depend on Asolo's Corax GV when the trail is long and the weather forecast looks wet. It's a supportive, comfy backpacking boot built with Gore-Tex waterproofing for solid protection from rain, snow, and mud. We also like that Asolo used Schoeller K-Tech softshell fabric for the upper. It feels stretchier and more breathable than most leather boots.
- Backpacking boot built for technical terrain and long distances
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable
- Schoeller K-Tech softshell upper with strong suede reinforcements
- Lite 2 footbed and mono-density midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram Master sole gives a good grip over a variety of surfaces
- Item #ASOZ029
- Upper Material
- Schoeller K-Tech, suede
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Lite 2
- mono-density PU
- Vibram Master rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.