Why We Like The ARVA Ride 24L Switch Airbag Backpack
No matter how many days we've spent surfing over remote powder fields in the backcountry, safety gear is always essential. The ARVA Ride 24L Switch Airbag Backpack is extremely reliable. It comes equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 double airbag system for compact, lightweight protection on touring missions. The dedicated external pocket holds our shovel and probe and provides quick access in case of an emergency situation. With 24L of space and multiple attachment points to carry our skis, snowboards, ice axes, helmets, and trekking poles, we can always have everything we need close at hand for spectacular backcountry adventures.
- Durable freeride bag built to handle every situation
- 24L capacity easily holds everything we need for day trips
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 double airbag system
- Dedicated avalanche safety pocket keeps essential gear close
- Ski and snowboard carry options for boot packs
- Ice axe and pole carry options for ski mountaineering trips
- Helmet holder stashes our helmet for easy access
- 3D-FIT is easily adjustable for maximum comfort on the skin track
- Item #CMAC04L
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 300D recycled polyester, [lining] 150D recycled polyester, [switch base reactor] 330D recycled nylon
- ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system
- thermoformed back panel, 3-in-1 3D-FIT adjustment system.
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- back panel
- large front exterior, zippered waist belt, mesh waist belt,
- Ski Carry
- diagonal, A-frame
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- integrated helmet holder
- Ice Axe Carry
- carries 2
- Claimed Weight
- [with system] 1910g
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help