Why We Like The Arva Ride 18L Backpack
Don't let the small size of the Arva Ride 18L fool you: it still packs a punch. There is plenty of room for our safety gear in a dedicated external pocket and a larger main pocket for anything else we need while out riding. The simple clip-in system means we can easily carry our skis or snowboard to the top of our favorite peak. The pack is large enough to carry everything we need, and small enough to stay out of our way as we float back down the mountain. Plus, we can rest easy knowing it's made from recycled materials.
- Made from 100% recycled materials to reduce impact on the environment
- Small pack size stays close to the back for full maneuverability
- Dedicated pocket for safety gear allows quick access
- Large main pocket for goggles, snacks, or an extra layer
- Simple clip-in system to carry skis or a snowboard
- Opens from the back for easy access to items at the bottom
- Removable belt for simple transitions to city life
- Item #CMAC04H
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% 300D recycled polyester, [lining] 100% 150D recycled polyester
- 18L (1098cu in)
- Waist Belt
- top, back
- 1 zippered snow safety gear
- Gear Loops
- shoulder strap
- Ski Carry
- A-frame, diagonally
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- sold separately
- Ice Axe Carry
- 2 loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help