Why We Like The Artilect Flatiron 185 Legging
Baselayers can make or break our day out on the slopes. The solid and dependable Artilect Flatiron 185 Legging is built from Nuyarn merino wool to strike the perfect balance between weight and warmth while providing tons of stretch so our baselayers aren't what's limiting us from tweaking that method just a little bit more. Thanks to merino wool's natural properties, we won't have to worry about sweat soaking our baselayers and boots or nasty odors accumulating when we choose these as our leggings of choice for a multi-day touring adventure.
- Midweight merino baselayer leggings for staying warm on the slopes
- Nuyarn merino wool is fast drying, super warm, and durable
- Merino wool wicks away moisture to keep us dry all day
- Easy fit and gusseted crotch give us full range of motion
- Flatlock seams eliminate annoying chafing
- Merino wool naturally fights off offensive odors
- Item #ATI000B
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help