Keep your friends close and your skis closer.
We all dream of that one-quiver ski that sinks deep pow turns one day and effortlessly rails hardpack the next. While no one is sure if this mystical catch-all ski really exists, the Tracer 98 is Armada's most versatile pair of planks in the new Tracer fleet, and it's a top contender for your new daily driver both in bounds or out. With a 98mm waist, the Tracer 98 can handle pretty much anything Old Man Winter throws your way—the rockered profile keeps you afloat in the soft stuff, while camber underfoot lets you carve like your old GS days.
The hybrid wood core utilizes a lighter wood in the tip and tail, with denser wood underfoot to ease turn initiation and give you that giddy playfulness that makes you feel like a kid again. Armada's new Xrystal Mesh layup features an Innegra Mesh insert underfoot that gives you the dampness and stability you need for a smooth ride through crunchy crud and chowder fields alike. Slap a pair of AT bindings on these freeride machines and you have yourself a solid backcountry setup that's ready to drop pillow lines and smear steep patches of corn.
- An all-mountain ski with a surfy freeride feel
- 98mm waist is ideal for any conditions
- Rockered profile keeps you afloat in boot-top pow
- Traditional camber underfoot lays down turns on hardpack
- Hybrid wood core is playful and maneuverable
- Xrystal Mesh layup provides dampness and stability
- Comp Series Base maximizes glide and speed
- Item #ARM00GC