Through your highest highs and lowest lows.
Whether you're getting pummeled by a storm on a frigid lift ride or you're forced to break trail after each lap because your skintrack refilled, the Armada Women's Resolution Gore-Tex 3L Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable. Made with a 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane, fully taped seams, and a soft and breathable Gore C-Knit backer, the Resolution is a burly shell ready to take on the wrath of Mother Nature.
The Resolution isn't a jacket you'd call minimalist. Underarm zips dump heat quickly when you start to overheat on the uphill, and the hood is helmet-compatible with a laminated brim for extra protection from the elements. The pocket zippers are water-resistant to thwart any moisture that would seep through. To eliminate that pesky gap that can occur between cuff and glove, the Resolution is equipped with stretch Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes, providing a seamless fit, and the jacket is also designed to integrate with the Armada Highline Bibs for head-to-toe protection from the elements.
- A burly ski jacket to protect you from the elements
- 3-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping throught
- Underarm vents dump heat quickly during the ascent
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection from snow
- Powder skirt keeps you dry during deep powder days
- Item #ARM00ER
- Q & A
League of it OWN! Modern W's 3L GoreTex
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 115lbs
Modern cut 3L GoreTex shell ready for anything. Durable & lightweight without sacrificing esthetics. The Canvas color is amazing...
Hot Coral Collar
MICROFLEECE CHIN GUARD & REINFORCED EXTENDED COLLAR at work