Why We Like The Armada Pavara 3L Jacket
Whether we're floating through deep stashes of powder at the resort or hitting the skin track for long tours, the Armada Pavara 3L Jacket keeps us protected. The 3-layer construction offers exceptional breathability to wick sweat away from our skin and keep us comfortable all day long. The waterproof fabric and adjustable hem, cuffs, and powder skirt combine to keep moisture from seeping into our warm baselayers, ensuring we can keep pushing until last chair.
- High-performance shell ready for every part of the mountain
- 3-layer fabric is highly breathable and waterproof
- Non-insulated so we can stay protected on spring tours
- Stretch construction easily moves with us on long climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood has a reinforced brim for optimal vision
- Underarm vents help to circulate air on the skin track
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt seal out snow
- Regular fit is easy to incorporate into a layering system
- Item #ARMN396
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, front] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, [face fabric, back] 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR, [body lining] 100% recycled polyester, [sleeve lining] 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet compatible
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve pass, 1 internal mesh
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- 4-way stretch, adjustable
- wrist gaiters
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 30, 2023
Love the color, but need better zipper…
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
The zipper is crap. I ordered two different sizes in and the zipper on both wouldn’t zip. After messing with one of them for 10 minutes I finally got it. But I DO NOT want to be left messing with a temperamental zipper while on a ski trip. So I’m sending them back. The color is beautiful, quality is Ok. The matching bibs, I love, but won’t be keeping either.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help