Why We Like The Armada Corwin Insulated Pant
Warm without being bulky, the Armada Corwin Insulated Pant keeps us toasty when we should feel chilly. Made for the coldest days on the mountain, the Corwin is fully waterproof to seal out the snow and well insulated with synthetic fill that holds in our body heat in both dry and wet conditions. The sturdy Oxford Weave fabric is reinforced with CORDURA to stand up to both punishing terrain and punishing temperatures to keep us skiing and boarding when the weather keeps other people inside.
- Super-warm pants for super-cold days
- 10K waterproofing with fully sealed seams to keep us dry
- 10K breathability rating for comfort when exercising
- 40g Polyfil provides warm synthetic insulation
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents to release heat and moisture vapor
- Adjustable inner waistband and jacket-to-pant snap interface
- Pockets lined with microfleece to keep our hands warm
- Item #ARMN35C
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish, [scuff guard] Cordura, [lining] taffeta
- 40g polyester (90% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 microfleece-lined handwarmer, 2 cargo, 2 back
- mesh-lined inner-thigh zippers
- interior adjustment, belt loops, jacket-to-pant snaps
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help