Carson Insulated Jacket
Cold days sessioning park or ripping groomers call for the Armada Men's Carson Insulated Jacket. Fully sealed seams and a 10k laminated polyester shell work with a 40g synthetic insulation to keep you warm and flying high.
- Warm jacket for cold days from the east coast to the mountain west
- 40g polyfill insulation keeps you warm on those ice cold days
- Sealed seams and 10K waterproof rating keep out pesky wet snow
- Two large hand pockets hold snacks, wallets, and other goods
- Pit Vents dump excess heat when you hike to get to powder stashes
- Drawstring at waist creates a custom fit to keep snow and wind out
- Adjustable pow skirt keeps snow out of your jacket on deep days
- Helmet compatible hood helps fight precipitation comfortably
- Item #ARMN32S
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- recycled polyfill (40g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible, reinforced brim
- 1 external-access music, 1 large interior mesh, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help