Bergs Insulated Jacket
There’s plenty of options out there when it comes to technical outerwear for skiing and snowboarding, but how many of those options offer a truly unique style to separate you from the herd? Express yourself this winter with the retro-styled Bergs Insulated Jacket and feel confident in its ability to keep you warm and dry thanks to its well thought out construction. The shell is fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from sneaking its way in when your rallying pow laps in the trees or hitting the park in late season slush. Lightweight synthetic insulation is body-mapped to keep you cozy, but maintains a minimal feel with minimal bulk to enhance range-of-motion. Reinforced Cordura paneling in the shoulders and forearms prevent the garment from tattering should you take the occasional tumble whilst sessioning your favorite rail.
- Insulated riding jacket offers a throwback style and functional tech
- 40g of synthetic insulation traps body warmth and remains breathable
- Seam-sealed shell construction and DWR finish shed rain and snow
- A plethora of well-placed pockets stash snacks, cash, and keys
- Taffeta lining is soft to the touch for improved comfort on frigid mornings
- Item #ARMN32Q
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% taffeta, [finish] PFOA/PFOS free DWR, [shoulder, forearm reinforcements] 100% Cordura
- 90% recycled polyfill, 40g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- drawcord adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 zippered media, 1 internal mesh
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2021
Love the camo but...
- I returned this product before using it
Would like it if it had underarm vents and a sleeve pocket.