Why We Like The Ariat Chimayo Jacket
The Ariat Chimayo Jacket puts a new twist on the standard denim jacket with a print inspired by the Chimayo weaving tradition. The jacket is elevated by high-contrast reverse denim with printed details that immediately bring to mind red sandstone cliffs and sagebrush scattered across dry, cracked earth. The stretch fabric woven into the jacket softens the denim and gives us a full range of motion to saddle up and ride.
- Americana classic with some southwest-inspired flair
- Durable denim gets more comfortable with every wear
- Slight stretch allows us to comfortably line dance the night away
- Reverse denim back panel sports a print inspired by woven goods
- Regular fit layers easily over T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Item #ARAC068
- 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% Lycra spandex
- 2 chest
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 29, 2023
Family of weavers
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My family has been weaving in Chimayo for 8 generations!! I love my new jacket!!!
Originally reviewed on ariat.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help