Select style & size:Select options
Exploration is calling.
Move beyond the confines of tracked-out resorts and maddening lift lines with the Arbor Swoon Splitboard guiding you to fresh lines and untapped terrain. It's built off a reclined version of The System Rocker for better uphill skinning and easier float in the deep stuff. Grip Tech sidecut adds two extra contact points for improved grip when you're dropping into sketchy chutes and wind-buffed ridgelines.
This directional twin split features a mid-level flex, allowing you to ride everything from low-angle tree stashes after big storms to alpine steeps in the spring. Since it retains a centered stance, the Swoon Splitboard is also highly adept at spinning off cliffs and sending backcountry kickers. Karakoram clips actively join each half together, allowing for a solid feel underfoot without the excess slop plaguing earlier, more primitive splits.
Arbor's Single Malt core features tip-to-tail poplar for a consistently smooth feel, with proven durability for years of backcountry exploration. The Bamboo Power Ply gives the board its distinctive look, doubling as a durable topsheet against dings and scratches. Mixed Glassing is Arbor's most versatile fiberglass lay-up for stability without sacrificing playfulness. And to ensure plenty of speed, the sintered base provides quick glide across flats and deep snow.
- Women-specific splitboard for attacking the steep and deep
- The System Rocker profile for surfy turns and maximum float
- Medium flex (6 out 10 on Arbor's scale) for added versatility
- Single Malt core made from sustainably harvested poplar wood
- Universal splitboard inserts accommodate any split binding
- Bamboo Power Ply topsheet is durable and eco friendlier
- Arbor boards are made in the USA using sustainable materials
- Item #ARB00D2