Select style & size:Select options
Move beyond the confines of tracked-out resorts and maddening lift lines with the Arbor Swoon Splitboard guiding you to fresh lines and untapped terrain. It's built off a reclined version of The System Rocker for better uphill skinning and easier float in the deep stuff. Since it retains a centered stance, the Swoon Splitboard is also highly adept at spinning off cliffs and sending backcountry kickers. The Grip Tech sidecut adds two extra contact points for improved grip when you're dropping into sketchy chutes and wind-buffed ridgelines.
This directional twin split features a mid-level flex, allowing you to ride everything from low-angle tree stashes after big storms to alpine steeps in the spring. Arbor's FSC-Certified Highland Split core features a mix of poplar and paulownia woods for a consistently smooth feel with proven durability, while Mixed Glassing adds stability without sacrificing playfulness. The Bamboo Power Ply gives the board its distinctive look, doubling as a durable topsheet against dings and scratches. Karakoram clips actively join each half together, allowing for a solid feel underfoot without the excess slop plaguing earlier, more primitive splits. Finally to ensure plenty of speed, the sintered base provides quick glide across flats and deep snow with added durability for chasing the snow from the beginning of the season to the end.
- Earn your turns on any slope with this fun, floaty splitboard
- The System Rocker profile offers surfy turns and maximum float
- Medium flex gives stability and response with a playful soul
- Grip-Tech adds extra contact points for improved grip and edge hold
- Highland Split core combines poplar and paulownia for added strength
- Bamboo Power Ply topsheet is flashy, durable, and eco-friendly
- Universal splitboard inserts accommodate any split binding
- Sintered base is durable and fast for early to late season riding
- Item #ARB00G2
What do you think about this product?