So light, you'll forget it's even there.
Impressively lightweight and low-profile, the Anon Rodan Helmet is barely noticeable when you're dialing in those backside sevens in the park and hucking sketchy cliffs lurking beneath the tram station. In-Mold construction keeps it exceptionally light and low-profile, all while offering rugged impact protection from the knocks, dings, and tumbles you're bound to encounter over the course of a season.
It sports a Boa 360 fit system, which provides a customized fit and feel with the quick spin of the rear-mounted dial. Ultimately, this Boa 360 fit system eliminates excess movement and slop, so you can reap the benefits of a secure fit without the bobbling you've come to expect from old-school helmets. Passive ventilation ports expel built-up heat when you're hiking for freshies and sessioning the park on warm spring days. Other convenient features include a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening, audio-compatible earpads, and Expedition Fleece liner for plush warmth.
- Impressively lightweight helmet maintains hours of comfort
- In-Mold construction for a low-profile fit and rugged protection
- Boa 360 fit system for a customized fit with the turn of a dial
- Passive ventilation ports expel built-up heat on warmer days
- Expedition Fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft warmth
- Fidlock magnetic buckle allows for one-handed fastening
- Audio-compatible earpads for use with aftermarket speakers
- Item #ANO004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fits great over my beanie, and the boa helps when I don't have anything under it. Fidlock is my new favorite fastening system, tooooo easy!