Why We Like The Anon Logan WaveCel Helmet
The Logan WaveCel Helmet packs advanced protection into a sleek and impressively lightweight package, delivering confidence and comfort on the mountain. The WaveCel liner features an interconnected cell system that crumples to absorb impact like a car bumper and slides to divert rotational force like a MIPS layer.
- Full-feature ski and snowboard helmet provides robust protection
- Polycarbonate shell remains extremely strong even in low temps
- WaveCel technology in liner helps reduce rotational and linear force
- Integrated 360° BOA® Fit System allows quick, precise adjustments
- 10 passive ventilation channels circulate fresh air throughout
- Polartec fleece lining throughout provides moisture-wicking warmth
- Magnetized buckle for easy one-hand open and close even with gloves on
- Earpads and audio accessory compatibility add warmth and convenience
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #ANOZ142
- Shell Material
- [shell] polycarbonate, [foam] EPS, WaveCel, [lining] Polartec fleece
- Audio Compatible
- Audio System Included
- 10 passive vents
- Fit Adjustment
- 360° BOAⓇ Fit System (dial)
- CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 2, 2023
Great Helmet That I Can Wear All Day
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I've owned this for awhile now and I've had no issues with it. It's super comfortable and I don't feel any hotspots when I wear it all day. I did have to go one size up. I have a very round head and when I tried on a Large size helmet, I was getting hot spots on my head. Going one size up resolved that and the XL helmet doesn't feel big at all. The BOA really helps with fine tuning and making the helmet feel snug on your head. It also fits well with my Anon M4 goggles. Its a very clean look.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help