Why We Like The Anon Burner Helmet
Whether they're tearing up ice tracks on a green circle or burning down the house on a blue square, your little adventurer covers a lot of territory on those shredder-days, so we recommend you keep their noggin covered with Anon's Burner Helmet. Crafted with groms in mind, this helmet is equipped with a super lightweight, yet highly protective polycarbonate shell, EPS liner, magnetic Fidlock buckles, and easy to adjust BOA Fit System ,while the helmet's ventilation system draws fresh air in through the front while pushing moisture out the back. The fleece-lined padding covers your grom's head and ears for comfortable warmth, or you can swap out that fleece lining with their favorite beanie for a fine tuned fit.
- Lightweight, lively helmet for aspiring skiers and boarders
- In-mold polycarbonate shell fused with EPS foam adds protection
- Padded liner and ear pads with fleece lining ensure cozy fit
- BOA Fit System secures an exact fit in seconds
- Passive ventilation system keeps cool air flowing
- Strap-stash recess in foam for wearing your goggle strap under helmet
- Removable liner and ear pads if you prefer to wear your own beanie
- Integrated fit with Anon goggles
- Item #ANO002B
- Shell Material
- In-Mold (polycarbonate)
- Passive Ventilation
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA Fit System
- ASTM 2040, CE 1077B
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.