Why We Like The Altra Timp Hiker
With more hikers choosing trail running shoes, Altra added an ankle collar to its cushy Timp trail runner to create the Timp Hiker. This mid-cut reduces our need for a gaiter to seal out mud, snow, and trail debris while letting us enjoy Altra's trifecta of zero drop/balanced cushioning, a gender-specific fit, and a Footshape Fit with extra room in the toe box to let them splay out naturally. With a 29mm stack height, the Timp is a high-cushion hiker that's designed to help us stride more naturally on our hikes or winter trail runs.
- Mid-cut trail running shoe made for hikers
- Synthetic mesh is lightweight and ventilating
- TPU overlays add durability to face fabric
- Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural landing
- 29mm stack height provides high cushioning
- Standard FootShape sizing
- Item #ATRQ057
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic, [overlays] TPU
- Standard FootShape
- Altra EGO MAX
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 300 - 500 miles
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help