Go long with no worries.
Designed for the late stages of the world's toughest races, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 Running Shoe offers dynamic support for casual joggers and serious ultra runners alike. Redesigned with a new engineered knit upper and the ultra-responsive new Altra Ego midsole cushioning, this shoe is perfect for anyone looking for some supportive insurance late in the run when your form starts to break down.
With the Paradigm you've got lots of stabilizing tech. Altra's GuideRail system works the way it sounds—like a highway guide rail to keep your foot where it needs to be when tired feet start to overpronate. Stabilipod technology is also there to act as a stabilizing tripod to give enhanced support where it most naturally helps. Maxed out with supportive and highly responsive cushioning for comfort over hard miles, the Paradigm has all the features you expect from an Altra. A Zero Drop platform helps accommodate a natural footfall, a FootPod outsole allows for a natural foot flex where your foot most needs it, and a FootShape toe box lets your feet splay out naturally for a more comfortable and efficient stride.
- A supportive shoe designed to keep you moving after long miles
- Altra Ego midsole gives you soft and highly responsive cushioning
- Engineered knit upper gives you enhanced durability
- GuideRail system keeps your form intact when you start to let up
- Stabilipod targets three natural stability zones for healthy support
- Zero Drop platform gives you a more natural stride
- Wide toe box and dynamic outsole let your feet flex naturally
- Item #ATR004G