A quest for adventure.
Whether you've got some soul searching to do along the PCT or you're out to bag 14ers, your Alps Mountaineering Quest 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag will accompany you on your quest for adventure. This lightweight bag packs down extremely small when you're going fast and light on a week-long trek, and the hyrophobic down won't leave you cold and shivering in damp winter conditions. The full-length zipper lets you ventilate when the temperature rises, and the durable polyester ripstop construction is ready for all the wear and tear you'll experience along the trail.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for minimalist backpacking
- 20-degree rating is perfect for chilly spring nights
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in damp conditions
- Durable polyester ripstop fabric can withstand wear and tear
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate when you need
- Compression stuff sack for packing light
- Item #ALM004S
- Q & A
Wow... simply wonderful
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A great bag , good warmth (mid 40, 5 -7 celcius) . A liner does help as well might I say. Good size not too tight nor big. Incredible compressibility unlike many other Alps sleeping bags ( Crescent Lake as an example). This a bag that fits with your tent, within a 50L bag without issues. Would buy a second if they come back
What a deal!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
When I saw the price this bag was going for, I had to make the purchase. Down bags at these prices are just unheard of. The fact that it came with a compression sack even sweetened the deal. It'a true 20 degree down bag at an incredible price. You won't be disappointed!
Anyone know what size this packs down to? Also looking for a review of this item and can't find one anywhere, if you have one please let me know what you think of it, thanks!