Alpine aptitude in timeless taste.
From quaint alpine villages in the French Alps to the meticulously groomed slopes of the Colorado Rockies, the Men's Alpine Outrig Jacket by Alps & Meters effortlessly blends upscale fabrication with technical protection from the driving snow and biting cold. It's designed for both casual ski days and après activities with its 10k/10k waterproof/breathable membrane and cozy lambswool shell fabric, coated with a water-repellent treatment that sheds oncoming rain and snow from soaking through. Rich leather details add a timeless aesthetic, so you can hit the town in dignified style after skiing all morning long. And when it gets a bit warm strolling the streets and carving corduroy in the afternoon sunshine, underarm vents release excess warmth to keep you nice and comfortable.
- Technical alpine protection with upscale design
- 10k/10k membrane keeps you dry from the elements
- Lambswool blended fabric with rich leather details
- Traditional alpine fit with internal waist belt
- Underarm ventilation for temperature regulation
- Embedded hood for protection when necessary
- Chest and hand pockets are fully waterproof
- Powder skirt keeps snow from billowing inside
- Item #AAM0007
[membrane] 10k/10k membrane, [face fabric] lambswool blend, leather, water-repellent coating
traditional alpine fit (extended length, internal waist belt)
hip with dropped rear hem
yes, performance powder skirt
all-mountain skiing, casual