Why We Like The Aleck Tocsen Helmet Crash Sensor
When we hit the hill or the trail alone, we give ourselves and those at home greater piece of mind by attaching the Aleck Tocsen Helmet Crash Sensor to our helmet. This small, ultralight piece mounts to any helmet, has no running cost, and a long battery life for added safety that doesn't discriminate. When it detects a crash, it sets off an alarm that, if not responded to, will alert our emergency contacts, as well as emergency services within 1.8 miles.
- High-precision sensor to accurately detect crashes and alert help
- Universal design attaches to any helmet for all your sports
- IP67 rated to block out dust and dirt and handle 1-meter submersions
- Battery lasts 40 hours in use and 1.5 months on standby
- Weighs less than half an ounce and measures 1.25 x 0.5 inches
- Item #AEK0005
- trail, enduro, downhill, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help