Select style & size:Select options
Charge the river in your raft, and when it comes time to enjoy a flat section of water, toss the AIRE River Couch in the drink, hop on, and kick back in comfort. This inflatable couch is large enough to seat two, it's built with durable PVC shell material, and it features a pair of beverage holders for your drink of choice. Be prepared for everyone to ask you where you got this beauty of comfort engineering, because in a world where boats reign, this couch is in a class of its own.
- PVC outer shell is manufactured under tension for added tear strength, durability, and dimensional stability
- Interior AIREcell system uses thermo-welded material to create air-holding chambers that perform season after season
- Dual Summit valves provide a quick and easy way to inflate or deflate your river couch
- Summit valves are the reliable but less-expensive alternative to top-tier Leafield valves (also offered by AIRE, sold separately)
- Built-in beverage holders are large enough to hold a 1L reusable water bottle or your favorite canned beverage
- Carry handles make it easy to load and unload this couch at the river
- Item #ARE0058
- Hull Material
- 35 in
- 96 in
- Diminishing Tubes
- Removable Thwarts
- Recommended Use
- river boating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 15, 2020
Just buy it.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
The ultimate river lifestyle piece! This thing is awesome on and off the river. We use it to tow our kids behind our raft, for patio seating, and even for high adrenaline whitewater sections. The thing is very sturdy. Stability is improved greatly by letting some air out of the backrest chamber. When you roll up to the ramp with this in your fleet, people think youâre legit; when they see you run class III waves in it, they KNOW you are. Youâre already looking at reviews, so just go ahead and get one.
April 19, 2016
Tubes are a thing of the past.
Room for 3 and a cooler. What more do you need? Paddles. You might need paddles.