Stretch Freedom Suit
There's nothing like the freedom of knowing you'll be dry through even the deepest powder days, which is exactly what you're getting with this suit. Thanks to its waterproof fabric and full-length design you'll be able to comfortably keep snow out of the equation during all-time storm days.
- Full-length snowsuit with no-nonsense protection on deep pow days
- Waterproof construction ensures that moisture stays shut out
- Two-way adjustable hood helps shield your head from cold breezes
- Boot gaiters stop snow from billowing up your pant legs
- Storm flap over the front zipper stops wind from getting in
- Main zip and waist zip are designed for easy bathroom breaks
- Media pocket at the chest so you can find tunes to match your style
- Item #ABT009H
- Q & A
better than expected
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
M fits perfect for my size but go with L only if you prefer really baggy look. I moved from an insulated jacket to this and was a little concerned. But because of the thick fabric and quality, I'm sure with any mid+base layers it would be just fine for Oregon and Japan winter.
It does have underarm and leg vent zippers. This is missing from the product description. I wish the hood is larger to fit my helmet.