Select a Size
Select a Color
Merino Wool Ninja Suit
- One-piece baselayer for long days spent on your favorite slopes
- Merino wool blend provides steady warmth and next-to-skin softness
- Stretch construction moves with you as you shred your heart out
- Snug-fitting hood keeps your head and ears nice and warm in the cold
- 350-degree waist and front fly allow for quick bathroom breaks
- Thumbhole sleeves prevent bunching when you're pulling on layers
- Drawcord waistband helps make your fit as comfortable as possible
- Item #ABTZ243
- 55% merino wool, 37% tencel, 8% spandex
- one-piece suit
- merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
Great onesie insulation
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 215 lbs
These are well designed and durable, they make a great primary layer and facilitate additional layers on top. I've used mine skiing, heliskiing and snowmobiling. The hood is awesome under a helmet too. I wish they had a heavyweight version as would love to replace additional layers with a single one and the waist zipper could be more ergonomic for taking care of business - not sure why they didn't make it more of a flap to ease sitting when necessary. I do like it adequately I now have two, night spruce and fire. Initially I took it to the cleaners but it seems to do fine in the regular wash on delicate cycle and air dry. XL works great for me - I am 6'4" and 215#, 34 waist, athletic build.
January 15, 2020
best all around piece I own.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
I am 6â even and 155-165 pounds depending and I got the medium. It fits perfectly. The top fits a tad loose and the crotch sags a bit but honestly with how diverse everyoneâs bodies are, the fit doesnât get any better. The length of the arms are just fine which was something I worried about given my lanky arms. The hood fits snugly and I basically live in this thing. The merino is a great bonus. Itâs a bit itchy at first but I just rock my boxer briefs underneath and sometimes a t-shirt. I have since softened it up by hand washing with fabric softener and air drying I rarely wear a under shirt now. The zip works perfectly however if you have no butt like me, it takes a second to get used to where the zipper lies which for me is right across the top of my butt. If I pull the zip up to my waiste then the legs are short and the top is baggy. Itâs so not an issue though. Also if youâre wondering whether to do wool or not, youâve got to weigh your need for a warmer fabric. My wife had the regular and she loves itâs feel and isnât at all jealous of mine in wool.