Why We Like The Airblaster Merino Ninja Suit
The Airblaster Merino Ninja Suit provides us with exceptional protection, ensuring we never have any gaps in our layering system. The Merino, Tencel, and Spandex blend is significantly stronger than Merino by itself while retaining all of the insulating, odor-resistant, and quick-drying properties of the fabric. With a waist zipper and a full-length zipper we can quickly get in and out of the suit, and the drawcord cinch at the waistband ensures there is no loose fabric. The hood and thumb loops complete the full-body protection, allowing us to brave any cold-weather adventure.
- Baselayer body suit for maximum warmth and coverage
- Merino blend is exceptionally strong and quick-drying
- 4-way stretch fabric easily moves with us on the slopes
- Full-length zipper makes getting the suit on and off easy
- 350° waist zip allows us to quickly take care of business
- 7-panel form-fitting hood protects us from the elements
- Thumb loops help to keep the sleeves from riding up
- Slim fit layers easily beneath our outer layers
- Item #ABTZ2AX
- 55% merino wool, 37% nylon, 8% elastic
- Insulation Weight
- full zip, one-piece suit
- natural attribute of merino wool
- ski, snowboard, snowshoe, hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help