Why We Like The Airblaster Insulated Freedom Suit
With deep snow comes cold weather, we fight back against both to enjoy the best conditions of the year in the Airblaster Insulated Freedom Suit. This one-piece suit offers a 2-layer Glacier membrane for waterproof and breathable coverage, synthetic insulation in key areas traps body heat for warmth without weighing us down, and the 6-pocket design pulls it all together by helping you stay prepared and organized on hill.
- One-piece snowboard suit designed for the deepest days of the year
- 2-layer membrane wicks away sweat while sealing out the weather
- Synthetic insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- Attached hood provides additional warmth and blocks out wind
- 350° hip zip makes it quick and easy for you to answer natures call
- Inner thigh and underarm vents allow you to control your climate
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking into your layers
- Ride-specific pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #ABTZ2AR
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer Glacier membrane, [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- full body
- mesh-lined inner thigh, underarm
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help