Hoodless Ninja Suit
- Soft and comfortable one-piece baselayer for days on the slopes
- AIR-TECH fabric delivers breathable warmth and easy stretch
- Thumb loops let you pull on layers without sleeve bunching
- 350-degree waist zip and front fly make it easy to use the bathroom
- Adjustable drawcord waist ensures a comfortable, custom fit
- Hoodless design makes for less bulk and more versatility
- Item #ABTZ244
- one-piece suit
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 24, 2021
we love ninja suits
- Size Bought:
Got one for my 16 yo son - he?s now converted. Had been skeptical of the one piece, now wears it all over town (if we let him) when it gets cooler in Bend. No longer complaining about cold toes when we want to tailgate - was great during this COVID year when we were all sent to the parking lots to eat and chill out between runs. He likes it loose so the XL was good for him though he?s 6 foot, 180.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help