Why We Like The Aipa The Dark Horse Surfboard
The Aipa The Dark Horse Surfboard controllable and predictable response when on rail, and a precise feeling in the pocket so that we can hammer turns on bigger waves. The moderate rocker of this deck teams up with a staged bottom contour to help create a lively yet controllable planning surface, while the heavy vee allows for intuitive transfer from rail to rail. Toss in the quad-specific design and we have a board we trust when the swell finally lives up to expectations.
- Quad-specific short board designed for average to big waves
- Dual construction balances response with durability
- Moderate rocker adds speed for catching tricky waves
- Comes in a size that caters to everyone from 5ft to 6ft 4in
- Active outline and winged thumb rail further boost planning
- Twin+trailer design rides like a quad on the biggest waves
- Item #AIP0006
- Twin+trailer (quad)
- [5ft 3in] 18.875in, [5ft 4in] 19.25in, [5ft 6in] 19.375in, [5ft 8in] 19.75in, [5ft 10in] 20in, [6ft] 20.5in, [6ft 2in] 21in, [6ft 4in] 21.5in
- [5ft 3in] 2.43in, [5ft 4in] 2.5in, [5ft 6in] 2.625in, [5ft 8in] 2.68in, [5ft 10in] 2.75in, [6ft] 2.8125in, [6ft 2in] 2.875in, [6ft 4in] 3.125in
- 5ft 3in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 10in, 6ft, 6ft 2in, 6ft 4in
- [5ft 3in]24.88L, [5ft 4in] 26.44L, [5ft 6in] 28.8L, [5ft 8in] 31.08L, [5ft 10in] 33.05L, [6ft] 35.6L, [6ft 2in] 38.4L, [6ft 4in] 43.8L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help