Comfortably cruise through the miles.
Whether the trail you're hiking on is populated by dense, lush vegetation or is sparse and sandy, the Ahnu Women's Montara III eVent Hiking Boot is designed to keep you moving. This boot has a waterproof eVent membrane to seal out moisture whether you're traipsing through puddles or caught in a shower, and also allows air to flow to keep your foot cool. The Vibram Megagrip outsole finds purchase on the various obstacles you traverse over, while an EVA midsole and footbed absorb and disperse impact to protect your foot from contusions. Numentum technology stabilizes your foot in the boot, giving you confidence over the uneven surfaces between you and your destination.
- Boots for hiking through forests and deserts
- Waterproof eVent membrane keeps water from seeping in
- Vibram Megagrip outsole grips a variety of surfaces
- Dual-density EVA midsole and footbed absorb impact
- Numentum technology for stability and support
- Pig leather lining for luxurious comfort
- Aegis treatment resists the buildup of odors
- Item #AHN002S
- Q & A
What is the weight of this boot?
What is the difference between this boot and the Montara FG?
Stephanie, the pair of boots together weigh 1 lb. 12 oz. The difference is the leather, the FG stands for Full Grain. So, the Montara FG will have a full grained leather upper where as the Montara III will have nubuck leather upper.