Why We Like The Marine 1500 Medical Kit
The Adventure Medical Marine 1500 is a well-stocked, maritime first aid kit that will help us during unforeseeable water emergencies. Stocked with enough supplies for a variety of situations that will turn the tides until medical professionals can be reached on-shore.
- Medical kit for emergencies on open waters
- Kitted for ships 12-24hrs out from medical care
- Includes medical guide for maritime injuries
- Compartments organized by injury for quick response
- Waterproof box keeps supplies safe and secure
- Please see size chart to check what's inside each kit
- Item #AMV000N
- marine medicine guide, waterproof bag, bandage scissors, supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, pre-cut & shaped moleskin, sterile dressings & bandages, splinter and tick remover forceps, supplies to treat bleeding, wound irrigation tool (20cc), butterfly closure bandages, tincture of benzoin, medications to treat pain & illness, burn cream, more dressings, bandages, medications, CPR face shield, 90% heat reflective emergency blanket, tourniquet (1 x 18in), wound closure strips, After Bite Xtra, eyewash (1 oz), medications, dressings, bandages, waterproof case with pressure relief valve, EMT shears (4in), stockinette tubular bandage (1 x 4in), C-Splint, AfterBurn aloe vera gel with lidocaine (2 oz), antacid (calcium carbonate, 420 mg), cortisone cream (1%, 0.9g), hazardous waste bag, digital Thermometer, CPR pocket mask, oral airways (6 sizes), sterile scalpel, 11 blade, waterproof & transparent adhesive bandages, Metamucil fiber (12.2g), oral rehydration salts, lip balm (SPF-15)
- 6 x 13.4 x 12.2in
- Claimed Weight
- paddling, camping, boating
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help