Why We Like The Adventure First Aid Medical Kit
The Adventure First Aid Series Medical Kit by Adventure Medical offers fast and convenient treatment of unexpected injuries, sudden illnesses, bug bites, and marine mishaps. Five separate kits are available for a wide range of applications, whether we're camping in the wilderness, embarking on a road trip, hitting the lake for a day of boating, or simply need extra precaution for injury-prone kids at home.
The most compact versions are the 0.5 Kit, 1.0 Kit, and 32oz. These portable kits are handy for tucking into our car's glove box, embarking on day hikes, and going on backpacking trips where a lightweight first aid kit is essential. The 32oz version even comes in a reusable water bottle for watertight storage and convenient on-the-go hydration. Included bandages and antiseptic wipes address minor cuts and scrapes, with moleskin for treating blisters on the trail (1.0 Kit and 32oz versions). Antihistamine, Ibuprofen, and Aspirin pills (1.0 Kit and 32oz versions) treat allergic reactions, body pain, and fevers while After Bite wipes (0.5 and 1.0 Kits) soothe the pain of pesky mosquito bites.
The 2.0 Kit and Family versions address a larger variety of injuries, illnesses, and mishaps, making them great for households requiring extra medical supplies and outdoor families alike. Both of these family-specific kits come with "Caring for Children in the Outdoors," making them a great resource for taking care of sick and injured kids while hiking and camping. Adhesive bandages, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic wound ointments, fracture/sprain bandages, and sterile gloves make treating cuts, sprains, and injuries a cinch. Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, and Antihistamine pills address aches and pains, fevers, illnesses, and allergic reactions. Insect repellent wipes prevent mosquitoes and ticks from biting.
For nautical adventures, the Water-Resistant version comes in a water-tight bag, complete with a "Marine Medicine, Comprehensive Guide," for addressing common marine injuries and mishaps. Adhesive bandages, sterile gauze pads, injury tape, antibiotic ointment, and Aloe Vera gel treat minor cuts, lacerations, and sunburn on the water. Antihistamine, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Meclizine HCI tablets come in handy for treating body aches, fevers, injury-related pain, and sea sickness.
- Conveniently treat illnesses, injuries, and outdoor mishaps
- 0.5 Kit is the smallest, most basic first aid kit
- 1.0 Kit is upgraded with more bandages and medications
- 2.0 Kit is great for families and outdoor adventures
- 32oz comes in a reusable bottle for watertight storage
- Family version is ideal for taking children into the outdoors
- Water-resistant version for boating and nautical outings
- Our size chart shows what is in each kit
- Item #AMV0007
- see size chart
- [0.5 Kit] 3.75 x 4.5 x 0.75 in, [1.0 Kit] 5 x 6.5 x 1.0 in, [2.0 Kit] 6 x 8.5 x 1.5 in, [32oz] 32 oz, [Family] 6 x 8.5 x 3 in, [Water-resistant] 7.5 x 5.5 x 3.5
- Claimed Weight
- [0.5 Kit] 3.5oz, [1.0 Kit] 8oz, [2.0 Kit] 1lb, [Family] 1lb 1oz, [Water-resistant] 3oz
- first aid & medical emergency, hiking & camping, boating
- Manufacturer Warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov