When you're deep into a Sunday long run wearing the Adidas Solar Glide Boost Running Shoes, you'll swear those things are running on solar power. With ultra springy energy-returning Boost cushioning and lots of healthy support, these shoes will keep up their energy and comfort during your whole run. Key to the Solar Glides is the built in Solar Propulsion Rail, which helps to support and guide the foot as you stride. You've also got a specially molded heel that promotes a healthy and efficient motion of the Achilles, so achy ankles won't have you turning around early. A Stretchweb design in the outsole lets your foot flex naturally for better speed and efficiency, while durable Continental Rubber helps you grip wet and dry surfaces alike, so you won't be slipping around wet and cloudy weather rolls in.
- A supportive and comfortably cushioned shoe for long training runs
- Boost cushioning returns your energy for a springy ride
- Solar Propulsion Rail stabilizes and guides your foot
- Molded heel promotes optimal movement of the Achilles
- Durable rubber outsole provides natural flex and dependable traction
- Item #ADD00PV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 155lbs
I have a wide forefoot which makes a lot of shoes uncomfortable on my pinky toe. The stretch toe box completely eliminated any irritation and I was able to buy my proper size. Most shoe brands I have to size up 1/2 to a full size to allow room for my forefoot. Not with these and now my feet feel much better after my runs now that I have a shoe that fits so much better.