Give yourself an extra boost.
Designed for long distances, the Adidas Men's Solar Boost Running Shoe boasts a comfortable yet versatile design for training or marathons. Breathable mesh uppers hug your foot in a snug embrace of support, while a flexible outsole adapts to your unique foot strike. Perfect for neutral runners with higher arches, the Solar Boost uses a high response cushioning to propel you farther than before, with the Solar Propulsion Rail to guide and stabilize your ride. The molded heel counter offers a natural fit that's gentle on your Achille's heel, while stitched-in reinforcements support your midfoot. Plus, there's plenty of style to go around when you stop for a celebratory coffee and danish after your run.
- Versatile running shoes for long-distance routes
- Mesh uppers offer a snug fit and breathable comfort
- Responsive midsole puts a boost in your step
- Adaptive outsole offers grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Solar Propulsion rail guides and propels your foot
- Torsion System provides support and stability
- Lace closure gives you an adjustable, secure fit
- Item #ADD00PT
- Q & A
Better than Ultraboost
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
Title says it all, I find these way more comfortable than my Ultraboosts. The cage is sturdier and the overall build feels like it keeps my foot in place. Don't get me wrong I love my Ultraboosts but they feel sloppy compared to this shoe. This has become one of my go-to everyday casual shoes and is great for work travel.