A trail shoe made to skate.
Don’t let the weather dictate whether or not you can skate. Slip on the Adidas Men’s Seeley Outdoor Shoe for sharp street style and rugged durability. The signature Adidas side stripes over the suede upper come in outdoor-worthy webbed nylon so your street cred bolsters as much endurance as your dedication to skateboarding. A gusseted tongue helps to keep out rain and debris so you can ride through storm without stopping to change socks. And a tough, yet supportive, EVA midsole offers cushioning for long rides through the city, while the deep-lugged sole disperses water and gravel underfoot to protect your feet on the roughest days in the skate park.
- Rugged shoes for dedicated skateboarders
- Suede upper features webbed nylon side stripes
- Tough EVA midsole offers cushioning for all-day rides
- Deep-lugged sole disperses water and gravel underfoot
- Gusseted tongue helps to block water and debris
- Convenient heel pull makes for an easy entry
- Item #ADD00LO
- Q & A
Comfortable and Weatherproof
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
These shoes fit great, and though I haven't worn them too much yet, they did prove to be very weatherproof/water resistant (proof?) when we had a rainy wet day here in the city. I walked through puddles, mud, etc and my socks remained dry and clean.