Premiere Riding Jacket
Cruise through the lift line and run laps all over the mountain with the Adidas Premiere Riding Jacket. Built to be at home at the resort, the jacket is outfitted with a durable water repellent treatment that withstands water and snow to endure the harsh winter storms and breezy bluebird days alike. A loose fit provides ample room for extra layers and comfortable mobility when carving turns or throwing tricks at the terrain park. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, throw the hood over the helmet and keep running laps around the mountain.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A jacket that's perfectly at home while riding the mountain
- DWR treatment sheds water and snow when caught in inclement weather
- Loose fit allows plenty of mobility during terrain park sessions
- Helmet-compatible hood offers extra protection from blustery winds
- Zippered sleeve pocket holds a ski pass for easy lift line scanning
- Item #ADD00SN
- Q & A
Nice jacket, but order a size down
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
Nice shell for a good price. Make sure you order a size down. I'm 5'10" 155 lb and ordered a medium. Chest size is perfect, but sleeves and torso are extremely long. Exchanged for small and it's all good.
Wondering how dry this jacket is. Any reviews?
This Jacket uses DWR treatment and is water resistant. That means that small spills and light, short-term precipitation will role off of it. If you're looking for something that is completely waterproof, I'd recommend looking for a jacket that uses gore-tex. Call or chat in with one of us if you still have questions and we'll get you outfitted with something that meets your exact needs.