Busenitz Vulc Shoe
The purposely flat Adidas Busenitz Vulc Shoe connects with the skateboard, which may be its sole intent. But for the skater, the shoe designed by elite skateboarder, Dennis Busentiz, does all it needs to do. The vulcanized rubber outsole grips with confidence, whether standing tall for casual sidewalk rolling or going up for a classic Ollie. A durable suede upper withstands the expected abuse and wear and tear of daily boarding, and the regular fit extends practical use for grocery stops and even casual days at the office. And classic Adidas triple-stripes add recognizable style and visual depth.
- Signature shoes from elite skateboarder, Dennis Busenitz
- Designed for ideal "board feel" and performance at the park or on the streets
- Skate-specific insole and a tacky, durable rubber sole for traction
- Regular fit extends the comfort to hang-outs and daily living
- Item #ADDI0J6
- Upper Material
- molded skate-specific Adiprene sockliner
- vulcanized rubber
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?