Inspired by the world's greatest race.
As the last steps of Heartbreak Hill fall behind you and the thundering Boston College crowds welcome you into the city, it's hard not to feel (among a lot of pain) that the Boston Marathon is a race unlike any other. For maximum performance wherever bibs are pinned, lace up the Adizero Boston 7 Running Shoe. Designed for long and fast runs, these will step in easily as your daily trainer or road race shoe.
For an efficient charge up whichever hill is trying to break your heart, there's a cushioned Boost midsole to give you lots of energy return for an energized stride. Adidas knows that any race can have weather like Boston, so they've given you a breathable air mesh upper for days when the temp hits 90 and you've still got 26 ahead of you. Freezing rain is apparently just as common in Boston, so this shoe is equipped with a Continental Rubber outsole that gives you plenty of traction on slick streets while its Stretchweb design lets you flex your foot naturally for better performance at speeds. For a secure fit on those last two turns, you've got a Microfit system that locks down the heel and midfoot. Adidas recommends ordering a half-size bigger for a comfortable wear.
- A road shoe inspired by and for racing's biggest stages
- Boost midsole provides energy return for a more lively stride
- Breathable mesh upper lets your shoe vent on hot days
- Rubber outsole gives you all-surface traction and allows foot flex
- Microfit system locks down heel and midfoot for secure fit
- Adidas recommends ordering a half-size bigger
- Item #ADD00PZ