Cleared for take off.
The Glidepath's cousin from the other side of the singletrack, the 7Mesh Men's Flightpath Short brings you that same lightweight design with a superior fit, but cranks up the toughness for those who want to go bigger and get burlier. With a construction that was originally developed for rugged mountaineering use, the stretchy, durable, doubleweave fabric withstands season after season of white-knuckle off-road riding and the punishing crashes that sometimes come along with it. The mesh pocket liner promotes breathability and venting for quick cool-downs after emerging victorious against grueling climbs on hotter days, while the integrated waist adjusters let you lock down your fit with the perfect level of snug security before bombing your descent.
- Borderline bulletproof bike short for demanding days ripping dirt
- Double weave fabric stretches easily and withstands tons of abuse
- Regular fit offers coverage and a natural range of motion
- Integrated waist adjusters provide a customizable fit
- Zippered side pockets with phone sleeves safely stash your essentials
- Reflective details boost your overall visibility on night rides
- Item #SVN0016
- 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- 2 side zip
- integrated belt
- mesh pocket liner
- yes, details
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help