Up To 60% Off
It's a balancing act.
Your knees need some extra padding, but you're not willing to sacrifice your performance for a just-in-case piece of gear. 7 Protection took Sam Hill's feedback into the design of the Transition Plus Knee Pad to ensure that it is race-worthy, so whether you're crushing laps at the park or actually competing you can perform efficiently. Extra side padding and an extended pad design increase your odds of hitting foam instead of something you can hurt. The pad sits higher on the thigh than most pads of similar design, and has a silicone strip that enables it to hold its position. The knit sleeve is constructed with breathable material, and features a mesh back panel for maximum airflow—preventing your knee pit from becoming swampy so you can finish your ride comfortably.
- Knee pads protect so you can perform
- Four-way stretch lets you move freely
- Extended padding for more covered surface area
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool while you pedal
- Silicone strips minimize slipping
- Item #SPU000J
- 45% polyester, 35% polyurethane, 7% ethylene vinyl acetate, 5% spandex, 3% nylon, 3% silicon, 2% rubber
- Protection Area
- CE 1621, EN 1
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov