Why We Like The 686 Smarty Cargo 3-In-1 Pant
The 686 Smarty Cargo 3-In-1 Pant comes with its own removable fleece midlayer to keep us comfortable from the first powder day to spring slush. The rugged shell pant is made with reinforced hems, reinforced kick panels, and a wrapped side seam design that delivers hardwearing durability for reliable performance all season long.
- 3-in-1 ski and snowboard pant for bluebird and storm days alike
- InfiDRY shell pant delivers breathable, waterproof protection
- Fleece midlayer pant for moisture-wicking insulation
- Fully taped shell pant seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- External waist adjustments on shell pant ensure a secure fit
- BOA-compatible boot gaiters give you access to your top BOA
- Multiple pockets provide ample space for the day's essentials
- Item #SESZ6G3
- (shell) [membrane/laminate] infiDRY (2-layer), [face fabric] Duracore, DWR treatment, (removable midlayer pant) stretch polyester fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [midlayer pant] regular, [shell] relaxed
- [large] 32.5in
- [midlayer pant] 2 hand, [shell] 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh, 1 belt loop stash
- [shell] inner thigh zippers
- [midlayer pant] drawcord, [shell] belt loops, adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 22, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I’ve had a pair of these before. I had them for about 15 years and they finally needed to be replaced. I decided to go with the same thing since the first ones did so well. These new ones definitely do not disappoint. Better than my old ones. I’m 5 foot 10 240lbs with a 38 inch waist and I got the 2xl. Fit was great! They will probably fit up to 40 inch waist. They keep you dry and keep you warm. Best part is the removal inner liner. On warmer days you just pull it out and colder ones you leave it in. The waist is adjustable if you are a little smaller. You have plenty of pockets. Overall great pants. A little pricey but worth it. My last ones lasted forever.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help