Smarty 4-in-1 Complete Jacket
A quiver killer for your jacket collection, the 686 Smarty 4-in-1 Complete Jacket brings you unlimited options to meet the varying conditions on the hill in comfort and style. This 4-in-1 system offers three unique layering pieces to let you mix and match for your activity, from slushy spring park days to chilly evenings walking around downtown.
Starting with the shell, an Infinidry 15K construction with fully taped seams gives you waterproof protection against rain, sleet, and snow, while the removable 15K vest's toasty polyfill insulation delivers all-day warmth to your core. Then, the removable Smarty jacket liner can be worn on its on for lightweight comfort on shoulder-season days. Underarm vents ensure that cool air circulates throughout for comfort after hiking the rail line, and an attached, adjustable powder skirt adds protection when you tomahawk through the deep stuff. Whatever weather the day has in store for you, you'll always have just the right combination with the Smarty 4-in-1.
- Versatile 4-in-1 jacket for easy adapting in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable shell keeps snow out
- Polyfill insulation in removable vest adds toasty comfort
- Underarm vents allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Attached powder skirt adjusts for the right level of protection
- Multiple pockets throughout ensure your items stay close by
- Thumbholes act as a cozy barrier against the elements
- Item #SES00FU
- Q & A
Your whole wardrobe in one jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
Its got everything you need to get through the cold in life, and its a lot for the money. Each piece is fully removable so you can wear them all on their own. The vest comes off the jacket, and the liner in the jacket can be removed as well. You could just wear the vest, just wear the shell of the jacket, and just wear the liner, or combo any of them together. Its warm if you need it to be and it can be a spring piece too. No need to buy separate layers that each cost 100 bucks, you get it all here for less.