Why We Like The Smarty 3-in-1 Form Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket for a season of resort days with the crew
- Water-repellent outer shell keeps moisture rolling off
- Removable liner packs synthetic insulation for all-day warmth
- Adjustable powder skirt seals out pow if you take a spill
- AirFlow vents deliver fresh mountain air where you need it
- Item #SESZ6DM
- Shell Material
- infiDry 2L, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] polyester, [insulation] infiLoft synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31.5in
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 goggle
- AirFlow mesh underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 11, 2022
Love it with 1 small flaw
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Wore this jacket for the first time yesterday. Wind Chill in single digits. I wore it with just a base layer under and it was perfect, I was toasty warm! I wish I could take off 1/2 star for one 1 reason. The inner liner is only secured with cheap plastic buttons, they don't hold so when you pull your arm out, unless you hold the sleep, the liner pulls the sleeve out. It really isn't a huge deal, just think 686 could have done a little better job securing. I am not unhappy with the purchase, I love the jacket
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help