Why We Like The 686 Skyline GORE-TEX Shell Jacket
686 checked the future and brought back the Skyline GORE-TEX Shell Jacket. GORE-TEX technology provides the best weather protection in the game, and 686's articulated fit enhances comfort on low-barometer days. The looser cut doesn't restrict our movement when hiking on the hunt for powder or taking to the park, and it leaves plenty of room for layers on ice-cold adventures. 686 also loaded this jacket up with pockets so that all our mountain essentials are within easy reach.
- GORE-TEX shell jacket provides ultimate on-mountain weather protection
- Non-restrictive fit allows comfort for park and pow
- Helmet-compatible hood for coverage without compromise
- Adjustable powder skirt locks snow out of the kit
- Skier-specific pockets include spaces for goggles, lip balm, ski pass, and phone
- Hood Link system allows easy packing with a built-in bungee for security
- Item #SESZ6EE
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] (key lime) polyester, DWR treatment, (other colors) nylon, DWR treatment, [collar lining] merino wool
- fully sealed seams
- helmet-compatible, Hood Link
- [external] 2 zippered chest (1 insulated media), 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 drop-in mesh, 1 chest (lip balm)
- Air-Flo (zippered underarms)
- Powder Skirt
- Lycra gaiters
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help