Up To 60% Off
Go slay some pow, and the scene.
If you want a shirt that can hang with the best underlayers while shredding, but absolutely dominate other people's sweaty polypro during apres hour, look no further than the 686 Men's Sherpa Divide Shirt Jacket. The 100% polyester woven fabric brings all the benefits of a synthetic underlayer—including sweat wicking and quick drying properties—with the aesthetic of a collared shirt more befitting the chalet than the chairlift. The wool-like garment is rounded off with a corduroy collar and a sherpa-fleece lining that feels extra cozy and warm when you need it most. Button it up and go slay some pow, and the scene.
- A faux-fancy collared shirt for ripping the hill, and crushing apres
- Wool-like polyester is sweat wicking and breathable during activity
- Sherpa-fleece lining is extra cozy and warm on your core
- Corduroy collar can be worn up or down with fabric tab
- Item #SES00CX
- 100% polyester
- 2 button chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year