Why We Like The 686 NASA Exploration Insulated Jacket
The 686 NASA Exploration Insulated Jacket is built for your young shredder who needs to look cool on the slopes while staying warm and comfortable. Lucky for them, this 2-layer jacket features out-of-this-world technology including infiLOFT Insulation, infiDRY 10K fabric, and Comfortzone Body Mapping to ensure he stays equally warm and dry. He will love its color block design, ample pocket space, and comfortable fit as he spends the day on the slopes with his friends.
- 2-layer insulated jacket built for snow sports
- Features infiDRY fabric with DWR treatment
- infiLOFT insulation keeps the body warm
- Critically taped Bemis seams keep out water
- Adjustable hood and powder skirt add personalized fit
- Several pockets provide ample storage room
- Includes Youth Evolution Multiple Sizing System in sleeves
- Item #SESZ6GU
- [membrane/laminate] infiDry (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, DWR treatment
- infiLoft synthetic insulation with printed lining, Comfortable Body Mapping ([body] 200g, [sleeves, hood] 140g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- regular, Youth Evolution (1.5in sleeve extension)
- below hip
- inner elastic brim, rear hook-and-loop adjustment, helmet-compatible
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand (one with key clip), 1 hook-and-loop sleeve pass, [internal] 1 tissue
- Powder Skirt
- attached, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 11oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help