Moonlight Gore-Tex Jacket
- Ski jacket designed with night riding at the resort in mind
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Lightly insulated for welcoming warmth throughout winter
- Air-Flo ventilation zippers under each sleeve
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes ensure a solid fit
- Item #SES00ER
- Q & A
Such a cool Concept coat!
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 130lbs
This jacket has everything you would EVER need. I also love the support that goes into the jacket through B4BC. I know so many people affected by Breast Cancer and the purchase of this jacket donated a portion of the money collected to breast cancer research and fundraising. It also has a mesh goggle storage pocket so that when I need my extra goggle lense I can do a quick switch when the weather conditions change. Overall, one of the best coats on the market with so many adative trinkets. I also love the
Amazing and Beautiful Jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
It's Gore-Tex so we all know this is a very technical jacket. My favorite features are the merino wool inner collar, RFID blocking inner pocket and the collar heat pack hot pockets. I have tried heat pack feature yet but definitely will. This print is also pretty much the coolest Gore-Tex print I've ever seen.