Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pant
Rock the 686 Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pant in the park or pow this winter for casual style, comfortable fit, and all day protection. This basic snow pant avoids the bells and whistles and just delivers classic performance for long days at the resort. InfiDRY outer fabric with taped seams keeps snowflakes and water out while still allowing your legs to breathe, while a plethora of pockets hold everything you could need on hill that day. As you boot pack to a late day powder stash open the Air-Flo vents in the inner leg to dump excess heat—just don't forget to zip them up before you get the goods.
- Classic snow pants for ripping pipe, pow, and everything in between
- InfiDRY 10K fabric repels weather and releases excess moisture
- 40g of Polyfill insulation keeps the warmth in on super cold days
- 500D Cordura hems prevent rips from walking on them in the lot
- Boot gaiter with lace loop keeps snow out of your socks
- Fully taped Bemis seams add to the water protection of this pant
- Lift ticket loop keeps your belt loops free and clear of passes
- Item #SES00DT
- infiDRY 10k with DWR
- 40g Polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully taped Bemis
- two front, two back, two cargo
- Air-Flo mesh lined inner leg
- externally adjustable
- boot with lace hook
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2019
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
These snow pants have kept me warm and dry in the coldest / snowiest days of the winter so far. I havent tested them in rain, but i think they would work. Look great too!
November 29, 2018
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
I tried these on, but didn't get them, so I can't testify to how they work on the slopes. The fit, color and design were all top quality. But the distance from the crotch to the hip was too short for me. They're hip-huggers. If you're fine with that, I think you'll like the pants. The insulation is just a nice liner...maybe the 40 grams (just under two ounces) of insulation is in the seat. I would guess they'd be warmer than a simple shell, though.
October 8, 2018
Warm & Dry!
- 5` 10"
- 200 lbs
Fully insulated, fully tapped seams & 10K waterproofing make this a go to pant for a lot of people. I have a few friends that swear by this pant and wear them regularly. Its a warm pant and has good storage with the cargo pockets. They also added anti-abrasion kick inner panels for more durability. This is a great pant for the price,