Why We Like The 686 Linear GORE-TEX Under Cuff Mitten
Whether gripping ski poles or boning out a tweaked method, we trust the 686 Linear GORE-TEX Under Cuff Mitten to keep our hands warm and dry while getting after it on deep days at the resort. The softshell design of these mitts prevent our hands from getting soaked in sweat, while the GORE-TEX laminate prevents moisture from sneaking into our hands.
- Warm, trustworthy mitts built for the deepest days on hill
- Softshell face fabric offers durability and breathability
- GORE-TEX seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Light Fill insulation traps heat to keep digits working properly
- Under cuff design prevents snow from sneaking in
- DuraGrain palm offers reliable durability for daily shred
- Soundtech technology allows you to access your phone with ease
- Item #SESZ6IM
- 3-layer softshell (synthetic)
- Light Fill
- under cuff
- hook-and-loops trap
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- practical lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help