Why We Like The 686 Recon Mitten
For warm, comfortable hands the day after a big winter storm dumps plenty of fresh powder on the slopes, we strap on our 686 Recon Mittens. Packed with 160 grams of toasty infiLOFT fill, we never suffer from frozen fingers when we're wearing these mitts. The protective waterproof infiDry shell protects us from icy water reaching our hands, so we can charge big lines with plenty of spray without worrying about having to head back to the lodge to warm up. The cozy micro tricot next to our hands is soft to the touch and allows sweat to escape thanks to the breathable construction, allowing us to grip our poles and rip down the mountain with flair.
- Reliable winter mitten to weather any storm
- Waterproof infiDRY coating repels snow for maximum comfort
- Warm infiLOFT fill keeps us warm on the mountain all-day
- DuraGrain palm gives us a secure grip on our poles
- Soundtouch touchscreen capabilities to quickly change tunes
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff keeps snow out
- Item #SESZ6I7
- [face fabric] 2-Layer infiDry 10K, DWR coating, [lining] micro tricot (polyester), [palm] DuraGrain (synthetic leather)
- 160g infiLOFT (synthetic)
- hook and loop
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Soundtouch technology
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help