Why We Like The 686 Hydra Insulated Jacket
Whether we're in the deep stuff or mastering a new trick in the park, the sleek Hydra Insulated Jacket keeps us warm, dry, and looking our best. An insulated, seam-sealed construction is matched with a breathable membrane and underarm vents, so we don't overheat, while a new phone heater pocket helps us stretch our battery life for longer days on the mountain.
- Versatile ski and snowboard jacket for mixed terrain
- Sealed seams and waterproof membrane for stay-dry performance
- Synthetic insulation for lightweight, wet-weather warmth
- Fleece-lined collar with mouth vents for breathable comfort
- Soft and stretchy wrist gaiters help seal out snow and wind
- Adjustable powder skirt helps keep snow from packing in
- Zippered and internal pockets secure on-mountain essentials
- Item #SESZ6EJ
- [membrane/laminate] infiDRY (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, DWR treatment
- 60g synthetic (85% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest (phone heater), 1 zippered sleeve pass [internal] 1 goggle, 1 tissue, 1 lip balm
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 4oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help