Why We Like The Geo Insulated Jacket
For long days at the resort, the Geo Insulated Jacket makes cold temperatures and frigid winds an afterthought, letting you focus on the run at hand. The body-mapped infiLOFT insulation provides strategically placed warmth to your areas most susceptible to the elements while riding the chairlift or during a lap, and fully sealed seams keep moisture out. Complete with waterproof, breathable fabric and an adjustable powder skirt, this jacket is as ready for deep days as you are.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold days at the resort
- 2-layer infiDRY fabric for water-resistant performance
- Body-mapped, synthetic insulation keeps heat where it's needed most
- Adjustable powder skirt adds extra coverage for deep days
- Air-Flo chest vents help shed excess heat if you work up a sweat
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes add extra warmth
- Large internal storage pocket holds goggles, gloves, or radio
- Relaxed fit for a modern look and easy layering
- Item #SESZ6CI
- 2-layer infiDRY 10K, DWR finish
- InfiLOFT Comfortzone Body Mapping [body] 80g [sleeves] 60g [hood] 40g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed with Bemis tape
- Center Back Length
- [large] 33in
- drawcord adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 sleeve pass, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh storage
- chest zips
- Powder Skirt
- attached, adjustable
- inner Lycra wrist gaiters with inner thumb grip
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2 lbs. 8.9 oz.
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help